Bazarline
2026
Hello, world — I’m Tanvir
Open to freelance workI build fast, reliable web apps that ship on time.
Full-stack developer from Dhaka. I turn ideas into production-ready products with Laravel, React and clean APIs — and I explain every decision in plain words.
- 7+
- years shipping code
- 90
- apps in production
- 99.9%
- uptime on my projects
whoami
Tanvir Ahmed — full-stack developer
cat skills.txt
Laravel · React · Node.js · PostgreSQL
uptime
7 years, 90 apps in production
git log --oneline -1
feat: open for new projects 🚀
Top rated on 3 platforms
Laravel React Node.js AWSCode running in production for
projects/
Things I’ve built
SaaS products, dashboards, stores and APIs — each with the problem, the stack and the result.
stack/
Tools I trust in production
Frontend
- React
- Next.js
- Vue
- Tailwind CSS
- TypeScript
Backend
- Laravel
- Node.js
- Express
- PHP 8
- Python
Data
- PostgreSQL
- MySQL
- Redis
- Elasticsearch
Cloud & DevOps
- AWS
- Docker
- GitHub Actions
- Nginx
- Cloudflare
Mobile & CMS
- Flutter
- React Native
- WordPress
- Headless CMS
services/
What I can build for you
From a first MVP to scaling an existing product — fixed scope, weekly demos and clean, documented code.
Web app & SaaS
Dashboards, portals and SaaS products with auth, billing and admin.
- Laravel or Node.js backend
- React / Next.js frontend
- Tests and CI from day one
APIs & integrations
Payment gateways, ERPs, couriers and SMS — connected and monitored.
- REST or GraphQL APIs
- bKash, SSLCommerz, Stripe
- Webhooks and retries
Fast websites
Marketing sites and stores that score 95+ on PageSpeed.
- Next.js or WordPress
- SEO and analytics set-up
- Easy content editing
Performance & rescue
Slow, buggy or abandoned code? I audit, fix and hand it back stable.
- Code and security audit
- Speed and database tuning
- Written report with priorities
process/
From idea to production
-
01
Week 0
Scope
A call, a short spec and a fixed quote with milestones you can check.
-
02
Sprints
Build
Two-week sprints with a live staging link and a demo every Friday.
-
03
Final week
Test
Automated tests, a security check and a load test before launch.
-
04
Go live
Launch
Zero-downtime deploy, monitoring and 30 days of free fixes.
about/
Developer, problem-solver, explainer
I wrote my first PHP script in 2014 and have shipped products for startups, agencies and NGOs ever since. I led the backend team at a Dhaka fintech for three years before going independent in 2023.
I care about boring, reliable code: tests, logs, documentation and a clean hand-over, so your next developer thanks you.
- Laravel / PHP96%
- React / Next.js90%
- Node.js86%
- DevOps & AWS80%
Tools I use every day
- VS Code
- Git
- Docker
- Postman
- TablePlus
- Sentry
- Linear
estimate/
Get a ballpark in 10 seconds
Choose what you want to build. The range updates live — send it and I’ll reply with a fixed quote.
pricing/
Simple ways to work together
Hourly
$35per hour
Bug fixes, small features and code reviews.
- Minimum 5 hours
- Time log every day
- Pay weekly
- Start within 48 hours
Fixed project
Most chosen$3,000+per project
A defined product with milestones and a launch date.
- Spec and fixed quote
- Weekly demos on staging
- Tests and documentation
- 30 days of free fixes
Retainer
$2,200per month
Your part-time senior developer, 80 hours a month.
- Priority support in Slack
- Monthly roadmap call
- Server and security updates
- Pause any month
reviews/
What clients ship with me
Tanvir rebuilt our order system in six weeks. Checkout errors dropped to almost zero.
Rafiq IslamCOO, Bazarline
The cleanest codebase we have inherited. Tests, docs, everything.
Emma LarsenCTO, Northpeak Labs
He explained every technical choice so our non-technical team could decide.
Sadia RahmanFounder, Shikkha Hub
Page load went from 6 seconds to under one. Our sales followed.
Kamal HossainOwner, Gadget Ghor
faq/
Before you ask
Still wondering about something?
Ask me directlyWhich stack do you recommend?
The one your team can maintain. Most of my projects use Laravel or Node.js with React — proven, well documented and easy to hire for.
Do I own the code?
Yes. The code lives in your GitHub from day one and every line is yours once the invoice is paid.
Can you work with my existing team?
Yes — I join your Slack, follow your Git flow and review pull requests like any team member.
What about hosting?
I set up hosting on AWS, DigitalOcean or a local provider, with backups and monitoring, and hand over all logins.
Do you sign an NDA?
Of course — before we even talk details if you prefer.
blog/
Notes from the terminal
contact/
Got a product to build? Let’s ship it.
Send a short brief. You’ll get a reply and a plan within one working day.



